Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 219-1910, and for other questions, call (630) 646-6200.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Rohini Bhat, MD
New Patient(630) 998-7443
Dr. Rohini Bhat, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Naperville, IL. Dr. Bhat completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. She currently practices at Edward-Elmhurst Medical Group and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bhat is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Connecticut Health Center, Medical School
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Preferred Network Access
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bhat?
Cholesterol and blood pressure
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Rush University Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rohini Bhat, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bhat's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bhat accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bhat frequently treats Limb Cramp, Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Bhat's office is located at 1804 N Naper Blvd Ste 111, Naperville, IL 60563. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bhat speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bhat has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.