Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 746-1996 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Rohan Ramakrishna, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Rohan Ramakrishna, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Ramakrishna completed a residency at University Of Washington Hospitals. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Brain Tumor Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ramakrishna is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University Of Washington Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University Of Washington Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramakrishna?
Excellent care- successful surgery - Aplus on follow up
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramakrishna has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rohan Ramakrishna, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ramakrishna's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ramakrishna accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ramakrishna frequently treats Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy, Meningiomas, and Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak).
Dr. Ramakrishna's office is located at 1305 York Ave, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ramakrishna speaks Spanish, Kannada, and English. View profile to see all.