Call (754) 255-6425 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Rohan Faria, MD is a hematology specialist in Tamarac, FL. Dr. Faria completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Oncology & Hematology Associates of West Broward and is affiliated with University Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Faria is board certified in Hematology.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology & Hematology Associates of West Broward
Oncology and Hematology Associate of West Broward7431 N University Dr Ste 110, Tamarac, FL 33321 Existing Patients: (754) 255-6425
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Faria?
Dr. Faria Was extremely professional, organized and friendly. I felt that I was in the hands of an outstanding professional and highly recommend Dr. Faria for any patient that needs his expertise. Dr. Faria is caring and inspires trust and confidence. Thank you D.r Faria
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rohan Faria, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Faria's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Faria accepts your insurance.
Dr. Faria frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Faria's office is located at 7431 N University Dr Ste 110, Tamarac, FL 33321. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Faria speaks Creole and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Faria has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- University Hospital And Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center
- Broward Health Coral Springs