Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Roger Stupp, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of Zurich Medical School, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HAP Insurance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Meridian Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stupp?
Leading world expert on treatment of neurological cancers. Developed Stupp protocol that is used worldwide.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stupp has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stupp frequently treats Brain Cancer, Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma), and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Stupp's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 20-100, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group675 N Saint Clair St Ste 20-100, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
Northwestern Medicine Department of Otolaryngology
Northwestern Medicine Department of Otolaryngology675 N Saint Clair St Ste 15-200, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group4405 Weaver Pkwy, Warrenville, IL 60555 Call