Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 695-4360.
Dr. Roger Stupp, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Roger Stupp, MD is a hematology specialist in Chicago, IL. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group675 N Saint Clair St Ste 20-100, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HAP Insurance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Meridian Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stupp?
Leading world expert on treatment of neurological cancers. Developed Stupp protocol that is used worldwide.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stupp has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Roger Stupp, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stupp's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stupp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stupp frequently treats Brain Cancer, Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma), and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Stupp's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 20-100, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.