Dr. Roger Strair, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Strair completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He currently practices at Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Strair is board certified in Hematology.
Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey
Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey195 Little Albany St, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Call
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strair?
I have not word to say, if you are looking for the trusted, educated and empathetic Dr. this is him, definitely he is the best
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital