Dr. Spingarn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Roger Spingarn, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Newton Centre, MA. Dr. Spingarn completed a residency at Chldns Hosp Of Philadelphia. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spingarn is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Chldns Hosp Of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Chldns Hosp Of Philadelphia, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1400 Centre St Ste 203, Newton Centre, MA 02459 Existing Patients: (617) 244-9929
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spingarn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spingarn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spingarn frequently treats Skin Infections, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Acne.
Dr. Spingarn's office is located at 1400 Centre St Ste 203, Newton Centre, MA 02459. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.