Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khetan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roger Khetan, MD is a concierge medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. He currently practices at Baylor Scott & White Signature Medicine at Baylor University Medical Center and is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Khetan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Medical School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- MVP Health Care
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Scott & White Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baylor Scott & White Signature Medicine at Baylor University Medical Center
Dallas Office3417 Gaston Ave Ste 600, Dallas, TX 75246 Existing Patients: (469) 800-9900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khetan?
I have been going to Dr K for ten years and counting.You will never experience such a kind hearted gentleman with a transparent caring nature. To say the least he is the best doctor you can find is an under statement.I am truly blessed to find a one of a kind doctor like Dr K he is there for his patient's 24/7 if needed this doctor earned my trust back in doctor's again after alot of scary health problem's as a young man .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khetan frequently treats Abnormal Thyroid, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Khetan's office is located at 3417 Gaston Ave Ste 600, Dallas, TX 75246. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khetan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health