Dr. Roger Blumenthal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blumenthal's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Roger Blumenthal, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Blumenthal completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Hospital and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blumenthal is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Hospital600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 955-7376
Johns Hopkins Cardiology
Heart Vascular Institute - Green Spring Station Pavilion I10755 Falls Rd Ste 360, Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093 Existing Patients: (443) 997-0270
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blumenthal?
Visited Dr. Blumenthal on October 6. Great doctor. Spent a lot of time with us, very knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blumenthal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blumenthal frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Hypertension.
Dr. Blumenthal's office is located at 600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blumenthal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital