Dr. Cass has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Roger Cass, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Cass completed a residency at Strong Meml Hospital. He currently practices at Roger M Cass MD and is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cass is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Strong Meml Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Rheumatology/Allergy, Fellowship Hospital — 1967
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1965
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1961
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1960
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Roger M Cass MD1580 Elmwood Ave Uppr Level, Rochester, NY 14620 Existing Patients: (585) 473-6785
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cass?
Most Drs have lost the “human” aspect with having large practices. This is not my experience here. Dr Cass is extremely thorough. He reads your chart at every visit, listens to what you have to say, and does examine you. Initially I thought his age would hinder my treatment, the treatment I have received is quite the opposite.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roger Cass, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cass' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cass accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cass frequently treats Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer, Chronic Neck Pain, and Arthritis.
Dr. Cass' office is located at 1580 Elmwood Ave Uppr Level, Rochester, NY 14620. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Strong Memorial Hospital