Dr. Roger Johnson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Roger Johnson, MD is a pulmonology specialist in Evansville, IN. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Med Center. He currently practices at Ascension Medical Group Evansville Lung Care and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Evansville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
I'm always pleased
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Vascular Conditions, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 901 Saint Marys Dr Ste 200, Evansville, IN 47714. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent Evansville