Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Roger Westcott, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Westcott completed a residency at U Wash Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Swedish Heart & Vascular Clinic and is affiliated with Swedish Cherry Hill Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Westcott is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Wash Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- U Wash Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1973
- U Wash Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Swedish Heart & Vascular Clinic
Cherry Hill Clinic550 17th Ave Ste 680, Seattle, WA 98122 Existing Patients: (206) 215-4545
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Westcott?
Dr. Westcott did an excellent job of dealing with a complicated problem requiring 5 stents. His skill is equaled by his care and compassion. I highly recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Westcott frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Westcott's office is located at 550 17th Ave Ste 680, Seattle, WA 98122. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Westcott has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish Cherry Hill Campus
- Swedish First Hill Campus