Dr. Diegel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Roger Diegel, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Kalispell, MT. Dr. Diegel completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. He currently practices at Logan Health and is affiliated with Logan Health Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Diegel is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- College Phys/Surg, San Francisco, Medical School — 1993
- Wayne State Univ Som, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Diegel?
Diagnosed and treated GCA at KRH in 2017 (?) Very grateful patient. Good follow up. Will hopefully see him summer 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roger Diegel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Diegel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Diegel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Diegel frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Diegel's office is located at 150 Commons Way, Kalispell, MT 59901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Logan Health Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Healthcenter
Tamarack Medical Clinic150 Commons Way, Kalispell, MT 59901 (406) 752-2010