Dr. Roger Hsiung, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Hsiung completed a residency at University Medical Center Of Southern Nevada. He currently practices at Colon and Rectal Clinic and is affiliated with Summerlin Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hsiung is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Colon and Rectal Clinic
Las Vegas6080 S Durango Dr Ste 105, Las Vegas, NV 89113 (702) 586-6688
Spanish, Cantonese, Chinese, Mandarin, English
- University of Texas at Houston, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Medical Center Of Southern Nevada, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University Of Southern California, Internship Hospital — 2003
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 2002
- Johns Hopkins U, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremore Medical Group
- Coventry Health Care
- Culinary Health Fund
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Plan of Nevada
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hsiung?
Who wants to go to that type of doctor? So embarrassing. However I waited 10 years for my 3 yr colonoscopy from a different doctor. I had a consult with Dr. Hsiung and he made me feel as comfortable as I could be to do it again. He found 2 polyps, one was fine, the other was way high and black. Had I gone to a regular internist I would have been having major surgery the next day. Dr. Hsiung was able to cut the whole thing plus all the margins so surgery wasn't necessary. My colon is a mess and takes 3 times longer to complete. Most give up, he did not. He is easy to talk to, even about such a sensitive subject. I'd recommend him to anyone.
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center