Call (737) 276-3822 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Roger Gammon, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Gammon completed a residency at University Of Texas, Dallas. He currently practices at Austin Heart and is affiliated with Heart Hospital of Austin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gammon is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Texas, Dallas, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Parkland Health And Hospital System, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Parkland Health And Hospital System, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Missouri, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pain Management Consultants PA900 W 38th St Ste 400, Austin, TX 78705 Existing Patients: (737) 276-3822
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gammon?
Dr. Gammon has provided the required Medical services to keep me alive for 20 years. His diagnosis"s and intervention over the last 20 years have corrected my Carotid artery which was 80 % clogged, a quadruple by-pass surgery of my heart, and stents on three different occasions. I would not be alive today without his expertise, in listening to his patients, and caring for his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gammon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Roger Gammon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gammon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gammon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gammon frequently treats Heart Disease, Carotid Artery Disease, and Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography.
Dr. Gammon's office is located at 900 W 38th St Ste 400, Austin, TX 78705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gammon speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Northwest
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas