Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Roger Santala, MD is a hematology specialist in Fargo, ND. Dr. Santala completed a residency at Uc San Francisco Hosps. He currently practices at Essentia Health-South University Oncology and is affiliated with Billings Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Santala is board certified in Hematology.
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Uc San Francisco Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1973
- San Francisco General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Essentia Health-South University Oncology
Essentia Health South Univ. Clinic1702 University Dr S, Fargo, ND 58103 Existing Patients: (701) 364-3300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Santala?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Santala frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Santala's office is located at 1702 University Dr S, Fargo, ND 58103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Santala has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Billings Clinic
- Essentia Health-Fargo