Dr. Roger Freedman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Freedman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Roger Freedman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Idaho Falls, ID. Dr. Freedman completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Idaho Heart Institute and is affiliated with Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Freedman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Idaho Heart Institute2985 Cortez Ave, Idaho Falls, ID 83404 Existing Patients: (208) 523-3373
University Of Utah Cardiology
University of Utah Neuropsychiatric Institute50 N Medical Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84132 Existing Patients: (801) 581-7715
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Freedman?
Dr. Freedman took a lot of time to explain all about the operation both before and after. He and his staff were very friendly and helpful at all times. It seemed to me that the operation was very professional and well done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Freedman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Freedman frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Freedman's office is located at 2985 Cortez Ave, Idaho Falls, ID 83404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Freedman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
- University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics