Dr. Roger Widmann, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Widmann completed a residency at HARVARD COMBINED ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY RESIDENCY PROGRAM. He currently practices at Hospital for Special Surgery and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Widmann is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Hospital for Special Surgery and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Boston, Fellowship Hospital
- HARVARD COMBINED ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY RESIDENCY PROGRAM, Residency Hospital
- New England Deaconess Hosp-Harvard, Internship Hospital
- Yale University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fidelis Care
- Locals (any local)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Widmann?
Dr. Widmann is so knowledgeable and caring. What a great experience with our care!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Hospital For Special Surgery