Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Elias accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roger Elias, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Modesto, CA. Dr. Elias completed a residency at Hospital Of St Raphael. He currently practices at Sutter Gould medical foundation, Modesto, CA and is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elias is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Norwalk Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Hospital Of St Raphael, Residency Hospital — 2003
- St Joseph University Lebanon, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elias?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elias frequently treats Respiratory Failure, Respiratory Management, and Acidosis.
Dr. Elias' office is located at 600 Coffee Rd Fl 3, Modesto, CA 95355. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elias has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Medical Center
Sutter Gould medical foundation, Modesto, CA
Sutter Gould medical foundation, Modesto, CA600 Coffee Rd Fl 3, Modesto, CA 95355 (209) 521-6097