Click here to compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists.
Dr. Roger Damle, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Littleton, CO. Dr. Damle completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital. He currently practices at South Denver Heart Center and is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Damle is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Northwestern Dental School, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern University, Medical School
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Damle?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Damle has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Damle frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Damle's office is located at 1000 SOUTHPARK DR, Littleton, CO 80120. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Parker Adventist Hospital
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center
South Denver Heart Center1000 SOUTHPARK DR, Littleton, CO 80120 (303) 744-1065
The South Denver Heart Center
South Denver Cardiology Associates-Parker9399 Crown Crest Blvd Ste 230, Parker, CO 80138 (303) 744-1065