Dr. Roger Lovell, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Lovell completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. He currently practices at CUMBERLAND MEDICAL CENTER MYERS PARK INTERNAL MEDICINE and is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lovell is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Cumberland Medical Center Myers Park Internal Medicine
Center for Cardiovascular Health1350 S Kings Dr, Charlotte, NC 28207 Existing Patients: (704) 446-1255
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital
- MCG, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lovell?
Great. I had a friend who had her breast removed from cancer and she had an infection that was not clearing up. I recommended she get a consult with Dr Lovell. Thanks to him he probably saved her life because he recommended a totally different antibiotic treatment and she recovered quickly. He is a brilliant Dr who knows how to work with surgeons for the good of the patient
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center