Dr. Sohn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Roger Sohn, MD is a orthopedic shoulder & elbow surgery specialist in Fountain Valley, CA. Dr. Sohn completed a residency at Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Roger C. Sohn, MD, Inc. and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sohn is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- UC Irvine - MBA, Other Education — 2018
- Lake Tahoe Orthopedic Institute, Other Education — 2008
- UC Davis Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Loma Linda University, Medical School — 2001
- Pacific Union College, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Greater Newport Physicians
- Memorial Care
- Monarch Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Roger C. Sohn, MD, Inc.
Fountain Valley18035 Brookhurst St # 1200, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Existing Patients: (949) 691-3131
Missin Viejo27725 Santa Margarita Pkwy Ste 100, Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Existing Patients: (949) 691-3131
San Juan Capistrano31920 Del Obispo St Ste 170, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 Existing Patients: (949) 691-3131
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sohn?
I consulted Roger C. Sohn, M.D. regarding my Chronic Bilateral Carpal Tunnel and Cubital Tunnel Syndrome. I felt very comfortable and satisfied with his professionalism, patience, kindness and caring. He took time to explain the problems and treatment options to me. I felt safe with him and proceeded with the Open Right Carpal Tunnel and Guyon Tunnel Release plus the Right Ulnar Nerve Submuscular Transposition procedures in November 2020 followed by the Left Open Right Carpal Tunnel and Guyon Tunnel Release plus the Left Ulnar Nerve Submuscular Transposition procedures 6 weeks later in December 2020. My postoperative recovery in both hands and forearms were uneventful.I am also very impressed by his caring which is rare to find in the modern day medical practice. His office staff are also very courteous and helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roger Sohn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sohn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sohn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sohn frequently treats Elbow Sprain, Clavicle Fracture, and Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist.
Dr. Sohn's office is located at 18035 Brookhurst St # 1200, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sohn speaks Spanish, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Medical Center