Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Roger Ashmore, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Ashmore completed a residency at University of California-Los Angeles. He currently practices at YCC Cardiology and is affiliated with Colorado Plains Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ashmore is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University of California-Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of California-Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
YCC Cardiology2121 E Harmony Rd Unit 100, Fort Collins, CO 80528 Existing Patients: (970) 221-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ashmore?
i have had 6 heart attacks and thanks to Roger Ashmore and his colleagues I am still here after 15 years
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ashmore frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Ashmore's office is located at 2121 E Harmony Rd Unit 100, Fort Collins, CO 80528. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ashmore speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ashmore has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Colorado Plains Medical Center
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital