Dr. Roger Nowak, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Exeter, NH. Dr. Nowak completed a residency at Albert Einstein College Med. He currently practices at Core Physicians Primary Care and is affiliated with Exeter Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nowak is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Core Physicians Primary Care
Core Physicians Primary Care7 Alumni Dr, Exeter, NH 03833 Existing Patients: (603) 777-1000
- Institute Bone&Joint Dis, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Albert Einstein College Med, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1994
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1993
- George Washington University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Colby College, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nowak?
I had a full tear rotator Cuff, it took two surgeries to resolve my issue and I have full range motion in my shoulder. This was not the first time, he also repaired my other shoulder and wrist. Roger has always been firm and upfront with me and although the PT was hard, his president nagging me made me pain free today. I’ll miss him and if I need this type of surgery again, I will find him.
- Exeter Hospital