Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Roger Rahtz, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Rahtz completed a residency at Bronx Muni Hospital Center Albert Einstein. He currently practices at Lenox Hill Hospital and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital.
- Ny Psychoanalytic Institute, Other Education — 1981
- Jacobi Medical center, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Bronx Muni Hospital Center Albert Einstein, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1973
- Yale, Undergraduate School — 1969
Lenox Hill Hospital100 E 77th St, New York, NY 10075 Existing Patients: (844) 727-5795
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rahtz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rahtz frequently treats Anxiety, Depressive Disorders, and Outpatient Psychiatry.
Dr. Rahtz's office is located at 100 E 77th St, New York, NY 10075. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rahtz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital