Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. dela Cruz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rogelio dela Cruz, MD is a pediatric critical care medicine specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. dela Cruz completed a residency at St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at MEDICAL CENTER OF CENTRAL GEORGIA and is affiliated with Medical Center, Navicent Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. dela Cruz is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- U FL, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University MC, Residency Hospital — 1990
- San Juan De Dios Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- De La Salle U, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Center of Central Georgia
Medical Center of Central Georgia777 Hemlock St # 6000, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 633-6706
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. dela Cruz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. dela Cruz frequently treats Burn Injuries, Second-Degree Burns, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. dela Cruz's office is located at 777 Hemlock St # 6000, Macon, GA 31201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. dela Cruz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical Center, Navicent Health