Dr. Roee Rubinstein, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Thousand Oaks, CA. Dr. Rubinstein completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). He currently practices at Rubinstein Hand & Plastic Surgery Center and is affiliated with Adventist Health Simi Valley. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rubinstein is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Rubinstein Hand & Plastic Surgery Center400 S Reino Rd Ste 200, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 Existing Patients: (805) 379-9353
- UCLA Hand and Microsurgery Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Internship Hospital — 2005
- Washington University School Of Medicine / Barnes Hospital, Medical School — 2004
- Harvard Univeristy, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubinstein?
I am deeply grateful to have Dr. Roee Rubinstein as my hand and wrist surgeon. In addition to being highly knowledgeable, he has other extraordinary characteristics I highly value. From the time he walked through the door and introduced himself, his calm and confident manner put me at ease. He actually makes eye contact and he actually listens so as to respond in a manner that says "I heard you." He treated me with respect, and took time to address each of my concerns giving me confidence that there is light at the end of the tunnel. With his meticulous work, the 3 little pieces of my wrist are back in place and are healing. Dr. Rubinstein is an incredible doctor and phenomenal human being. His super-efficient and awesome staff manifest to his patients the same caring concern and respect that he shows to him. That makes for a well-run and trustworthy place to receive the highest quality care.
- Adventist Health Simi Valley
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center