Dr. Fadlallah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rodwan Fadlallah, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dearborn Heights, MI. Dr. Fadlallah completed a residency at Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine. He currently practices at Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fadlallah is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Ross University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Wayne State University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak
Beaumont Primary Care Physicians27031 W Warren St, Dearborn Heights, MI 48127 Existing Patients: (313) 274-3320
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fadlallah?
Dr. Fadlallah is very knowledgeable and explains every procedure and condition very thoroughly. He goes above and beyond to make sure you understand everything and is open to answer any questions you may have. His Medical Assistant is amazing as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rodwan Fadlallah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fadlallah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fadlallah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fadlallah frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Smoking Cessation Counseling, and Pharyngitis.
Dr. Fadlallah's office is located at 27031 W Warren St, Dearborn Heights, MI 48127. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak