Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Pedro Rodrigo Sandoval, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Pedro Rodrigo Sandoval, MD is a transplant surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Sandoval completed a residency at Case Western Reserve Medical Center. He currently practices at CUMC Presbyterian Hospital and Vanderbilt Clinic and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sandoval is board certified in General Surgery.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Case Western Reserve Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sandoval?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sandoval has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pedro Rodrigo Sandoval, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sandoval's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sandoval accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sandoval frequently treats Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy, Abdominal Organ Transplant, and Hyperparathyroidism.
Dr. Sandoval's office is located at 622 West 168th Street, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sandoval speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.