Dr. Rodrigo Cavallazzi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cavallazzi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rodrigo Cavallazzi, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Louisville, KY. He currently practices at Centers for Primary Care - Internal and is affiliated with University Of Louisville Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cavallazzi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Thomas Jefferson University Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Universidate Federal De San Paulo, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Universidade Federal De Santa Catarina, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cavallazzi?
He is professional and knowledgeable. Returns calls and personally calls back with test results in a timely manner! Would recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cavallazzi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cavallazzi frequently treats Pneumonia, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Respiratory Failure.
Dr. Cavallazzi's office is located at 401 E Chestnut St Unit 310, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cavallazzi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Louisville Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital
Centers for Primary Care - Internal401 E Chestnut St Unit 310, Louisville, KY 40202 Existing Patients: (502) 589-6788