Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Rodrigo Romulo, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Chesapeake, VA. He currently practices at Infectious Disease Consultants and is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- FACULTY OF MEDICINE OF SANTO AMARO / SANTAMARENSE ORGANIZATION OF EDUCATION AND CULTURE, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romulo?
I found this doctor to be extremely respectful & knowledgeable about the condition that I saw him for. He presented himself as honest and open to any questions asked of him.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Romulo frequently treats the following conditions: Mycobacterial Lung Infection, Bacterial Sepsis, and Sepsis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Romulo's office is located at 713 Volvo Pkwy Ste 100, Chesapeake, VA 23320. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rodrigo Romulo, MD is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center and Sentara Norfolk General Hospital.
Dr. Romulo has over 39 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 3/5 for Dr. Rodrigo Romulo, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital