Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Romulo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rodrigo Romulo, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Chesapeake, VA. Dr. Romulo completed a residency at The Miriam Hospital. He currently practices at Atlantic Foot and Ankle Center and is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- The Miriam Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- St Luke's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- St Luke's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Santo Tomas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- FACULTY OF MEDICINE OF SANTO AMARO / SANTAMARENSE ORGANIZATION OF EDUCATION AND CULTURE, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romulo?
I found this doctor to be extremely respectful & knowledgeable about the condition that I saw him for. He presented himself as honest and open to any questions asked of him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Romulo frequently treats Mycobacterial Lung Infection, Bacterial Sepsis, and Sepsis.
Dr. Romulo's office is located at 713 Volvo Pkwy Ste 100, Chesapeake, VA 23320. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Romulo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital
Atlantic Foot and Ankle Center
Infectious Disease Consultants713 Volvo Pkwy Ste 100, Chesapeake, VA 23320 (757) 455-9036
Chesapeake Family Practice
Chesapeake Family Practice PC676 Kingsborough Sq Ste B, Chesapeake, VA 23320 (757) 455-9036
Mid Atlantic Long Term Care
Mid Atlantic Long Term Care6160 Kempsville Cir Ste 325A, Norfolk, VA 23502 (757) 354-2885