Dr. Rodrigo Romulo, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Chesapeake, VA. Dr. Romulo completed a residency at The Miriam Hospital. He currently practices at CHESAPEAKE FAMILY PRACTICE and is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Romulo is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Chesapeake Family Practice
Chesapeake Family Practice PC676 Kingsborough Sq Ste B, Chesapeake, VA 23320 Existing Patients: (757) 455-9036
Infectious Disease Consultants713 Volvo Pkwy Ste 100, Chesapeake, VA 23320 Existing Patients: (757) 455-9036
- The Miriam Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- St Luke's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- St Luke's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Santo Tomas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- U Santo Tomas, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romulo?
I found this doctor to be extremely respectful & knowledgeable about the condition that I saw him for. He presented himself as honest and open to any questions asked of him.
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital