Dr. Rodrigo Martinez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martinez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rodrigo Martinez, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Greenbelt, MD. Dr. Martinez completed a residency at SUNY Stoney Brook Med Ctr. He currently practices at Snoring and Sleep Center LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martinez is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University of New Mexico / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- SUNY Stoney Brook Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Of South Florida, Medical School — 2000
- Dartmouth Coll, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martinez?
Friendly Staff, doctors that listen, and a clean office! I needed an appointment change and they accommodated me in no time! I would recommend to everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martinez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martinez frequently treats Hearing Screening, Carotid Ultrasound, and Oral Cancer Screening.
Dr. Martinez's office is located at 7231 Hanover Pkwy Ste B, Greenbelt, MD 20770. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martinez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Martinez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.