Dr. Erana has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rodrigo Erana, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in McAllen, TX. Dr. Erana completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Vannie Cook Children's Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Erana is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- U La Salle, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vannie Cook Children's Clinic
Vannie E Cook Jr Cancer Center101 W Expressway 83, McAllen, TX 78503 Existing Patients: (956) 661-9840
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Erana?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Erana accepts your insurance.
Dr. Erana frequently treats Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, Acute Leukemia, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Erana's office is located at 101 W Expressway 83, McAllen, TX 78503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Erana speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.