Dr. Rodrick McKinlay, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. McKinlay completed a residency at University Of Arizona Affiliated Hospitals. He currently practices at Rocky Mountain Associated Physicians and is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McKinlay is board certified in General Surgery.
Rocky Mountain Associated Physicians
Rocky Mountain Associated Physicians1160 E 3900 S Ste 4100, Salt Lake City, UT 84124 Existing Patients: (801) 268-3800
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Arizona Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Arizona Affiliated Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Brigham Young University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
- Wise Provider Networks
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKinlay?
Dr. McKinlay was excellent. After a year of being sick nearly every day, and some anomalous test results that my other doctors couldn’t agree about, Dr. McKinlay provided me with a solution. He did research on my situation, and he personally called me to discuss my options. And after my surgery, the pain and sickness were gone. I can’t express how grateful I am to him for helping to give me my life back.
- St. Mark's Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Center
- Lds Hospital