Call (409) 220-1420 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Rodolfo Sotolongo, MD is a cardiology specialist in Beaumont, TX. Dr. Sotolongo completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. He currently practices at Southeast Texas Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Sotolongo is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Lukes Episcopalc Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Georgetown Med Div, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Georgetown Med Div, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Santiago - Spain, Medical School — 1975
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast Texas Cardiology Associates2693 NORTH ST, Beaumont, TX 77702 Existing Patients: (409) 600-2138
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sotolongo?
The staff is wonderful, and treats you Good here!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sotolongo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rodolfo Sotolongo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sotolongo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sotolongo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sotolongo frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Sotolongo's office is located at 2693 NORTH ST, Beaumont, TX 77702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sotolongo speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas
- Christus Southeast Texas- Saint Elizabeth