Dr. Harrison has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rodney Harrison, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Harrison completed a residency at Richland Meml Hospital. He currently practices at Prisma Health Cardiology and is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harrison is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- Richland Meml Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Richland Meml Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Palmetto Health Richland, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harrison?
Excellent doctor with a great staff of people who enjoy there field in the medical profession.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rodney Harrison, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harrison's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harrison accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harrison frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Harrison's office is located at 8 Richland Medical Park Dr Ste 100, Columbia, SC 29203. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lexington Medical Center
- Prisma Health Baptist Hospital
- Prisma Health Baptist Parkridge Hospital
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital
Prisma Health Cardiology
Palmetto Health-USC Cardiology - Palmetto Heart Hartsville8 Richland Medical Park Dr Ste 100, Columbia, SC 29203 (803) 434-3800