Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Rodney Smith, MD is a nephrology specialist in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Smith completed a residency at U Ala. He currently practices at Renal Associates of Montgomery and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center East. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Nephrology.
- U Ala, Fellowship Hospital
- U Ala, Residency Hospital — 1998
- U Ala, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of South Alabama College of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Renal Associates of Montgomery
Renal Associates of Montgomery4760 WOODMERE BLVD, Montgomery, AL 36106 Existing Patients: (888) 565-1279
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smith frequently treats End-Stage Renal Disease, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 4760 WOODMERE BLVD, Montgomery, AL 36106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center East
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Jackson Hospital and Clinic
- Prattville Baptist Hospital