Dr. Randall has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rodney Randall, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Randall completed a residency at Allegheny General Hospital. He currently practices at Advanced Cardiovascular Center of Tampa Bay and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Randall is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Allegheny General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Allegheny General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Allegheny General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Ross University, Roseau, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Cardiovascular Center of Tampa Bay
Advanced Cardiovascular Center of Tampa Bay2727 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Ste 418, Tampa, FL 33607 Existing Patients: (813) 875-9900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Randall?
Been going to his office for over 20 years now. One of the best run offices I have ever been in. Staff is well informed, friendly, professional, I have never had to wait for any amount of time. Dr. Randall pays attention and gives plain answers to questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rodney Randall, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Randall's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Randall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Randall frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Randall's office is located at 2727 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Ste 418, Tampa, FL 33607. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Tampa Community Hospital, A Campus of Memorial Hospital of Tampa