Dr. Rodney Kreider, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kreider's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rodney Kreider, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Kreider completed a residency at Grady Mem Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kreider is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Grady Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Penn State U, Hershey College of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1233 Eagles Landing Pkwy Ste I, Stockbridge, GA 30281 Existing Patients: (770) 507-4144
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kreider?
Moved to GA and was looking for a dr for my children.Dr R Kreider came highly recommended.He took good care of my children and wait time is minimal.Dont have to spend a whole day waiting in the waiting room.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kreider accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kreider frequently treats Circumcision, Anemia, and Balanoposthitis.
Dr. Kreider's office is located at 1233 Eagles Landing Pkwy Ste I, Stockbridge, GA 30281. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kreider has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.