Dr. Rodney Voisine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Voisine's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rodney Voisine, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in South Portland, ME. Dr. Voisine completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. He currently practices at Anew10 Physician Supervised Weight Loss & Wellness and is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1990
- U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Medical School — 1989
- Mass College Of Pharmacy, Undergraduate School
- Advanced Curriculum Fellowship Program -American Society of Bariatric Physicians, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Anew10 Physician Supervised Weight Loss & Wellness
Main Office75 John Roberts Rd, South Portland, ME 04106 Existing Patients: (207) 774-7700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Voisine?
Dr Voisine and staff are an excellent resource and support during the program and beyond! I have recommended Anew 10 to my family and coworkers and everyone has experienced great lifestyle changes and a healthier outlook on life! Thanks Dr Voisine and staff you are very good at what do!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Voisine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Voisine frequently treats Diet Counseling, Exercise Counseling, and Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection.
Dr. Voisine's office is located at 75 John Roberts Rd, South Portland, ME 04106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Voisine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Central Maine Medical Center