Dr. Horton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rodney Horton, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Horton completed a residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. He currently practices at Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia and is affiliated with Baptist Saint Anthony's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Horton is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School
- Houston Baptist University, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Horton?
Dr. Horton always professional and helpful. Staff is excellent and supportive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rodney Horton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Horton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Horton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Horton frequently treats Heart Disease, Atrial Flutter, and Atrial Fibrillation.
Dr. Horton's office is located at 11970 N Central Expy Ste 540, Dallas, TX 75243. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Horton speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Hospital
- CHI St. Joseph Health Regional Hospital - Bryan, TX