Dr. Handshoe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rodney Handshoe, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pikeville, KY. Dr. Handshoe completed a residency at U Ky Med Ctr. He currently practices at Pikeville Medical Center Heart and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Pikeville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Handshoe is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Ky Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- U Ky Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Ky Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pikeville Medical Center Heart and Vascular Institute911 Bypass Rd Fl 9, Pikeville, KY 41501 Existing Patients: (606) 218-2201
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Handshoe?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rodney Handshoe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Handshoe's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Handshoe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Handshoe frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Handshoe's office is located at 911 Bypass Rd Fl 9, Pikeville, KY 41501. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Pikeville Medical Center