Call (850) 208-0986 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Rodney Powell, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Dr. Powell completed a residency at University Of South Florida. He currently practices at White-Wilson Medical Center and is affiliated with Fort Walton Beach Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of South Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University Of South Florida, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U South Fla Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Wake Forest University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
White-Wilson Medical Center
White-Wilson Medical Center1005 Mar Walt Dr, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 Existing Patients: (850) 208-0986
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Powell?
Dr. Powell actually listened to me and addressed my concerns, in a manner that the patient can make a wise decision!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rodney Powell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Powell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Powell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Powell frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Powell's office is located at 1005 Mar Walt Dr, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Powell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center