Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brooks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rodney Brooks, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Brooks completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Medstar Physician Partners. Dr. Brooks is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Cleveland Metro Hlth, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Cleveland Metro Hlth, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medstar Physician Partners
Medstar Physician Partners660 Pennsylvania Ave Se Ste 100, Washington, DC 20003 Existing Patients: (202) 546-4504
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brooks?
Dr, Brooks has moved to Taxas and isno longer in the WPCP practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brooks frequently treats Wellness Examination, Smoking Cessation Counseling, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Brooks' office is located at 660 Pennsylvania Ave Se Ste 100, Washington, DC 20003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brooks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.