Dr. Rodney Samaan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mission Hills, CA. Dr. Samaan completed a residency at Case Western Medical Center/Rainbow Babies Hospital. He currently practices at ProgressiveMD and is affiliated with Mission Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Samaan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Progressivemd14901 Rinaldi St, Mission Hills, CA 91345 Existing Patients: (818) 538-7402
- Saint Vincents Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Case Western Medical Center/Rainbow Babies Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Kentucky, Medical School — 2003
- University Of Alabama School Of Public Health, Other Education — 1999
- Centre College, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samaan?
I’ve had the best experience here. Dr. Samaan and his staff are amazing. Dr. Samaan has taken care of me for the last few months, he’s always been very kind and informal. Made sure all my tests were done. I can genuinely say I felt taken care of by him, he isn’t like other doctors that don’t care about their patients. He listens. Thank you so much Dr and staff!
- Mission Community Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital