Dr. Roderick Robinson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Robinson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Roderick Robinson, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Robinson completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University School Med. He currently practices at Neonatology Associates PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Robinson is board certified in Neonatology.
- Johns Hopkins University School Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tn College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robinson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robinson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robinson frequently treats Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia, Circumcision, and Down Syndrome.
Dr. Robinson's office is located at 5901 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste C65, Atlanta, GA 30328. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robinson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Neonatology Associates PC5901 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste C65, Atlanta, GA 30328 (404) 252-9751