Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD is a minimally invasive orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Lakeland, FL. Dr. Claybrooks completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at BioSpine Institute and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Claybrooks is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
BioSpine Lakeland439 S Florida Ave Fl 3, Lakeland, FL 33801 Existing Patients: (863) 201-8112
Arabic, Chinese, French
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Claybrooks?
Very caring and explains everything about the surgery and after the surgery he said everything went well
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn
- Beaumont Hospital Taylor
- Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills
- Beaumont Hospital, Wayne
- DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital
- DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital
- DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital