Dr. Meese has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Roderick Meese, MD is a cardiology specialist in Winchester, TN. Dr. Meese completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Southern Tennessee Heart And Vascular and is affiliated with Southern Tennessee Regional Health System Winchester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Meese is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southern Tennessee Heart And Vascular
Southern Tennessee Heart And Vascular183 Hospital Rd Ste A, Winchester, TN 37398 Existing Patients: (931) 967-1100
Premier Women's Health Center
Southern Tenn Urology185 Hospital Rd, Winchester, TN 37398 Existing Patients: (931) 962-0450
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meese?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meese accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meese frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Meese's office is located at 183 Hospital Rd Ste A, Winchester, TN 37398. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southern Tennessee Regional Health System Winchester