Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Rod Rezaee, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Rezaee completed a residency at Oh State University Hospital. He currently practices at University Hospitals and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rezaee is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Oh State University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rezaee?
HE IS THE VERY BEST..HE CARES...HE GIVES 100% OF HIS TIME ..HE MAKES YOUR ISSUE THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE .HE TAKES TIME TO SEE WHATS WRONG...HE IS TRULY THE BEST...I CAN NEVER REPAY HIM FOR SAVING MY VOICE..AND MY LIFE..IF YOU NEED A DOCTOR WHO CARES..HE IS THE VERY BEST
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rezaee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rezaee frequently treats Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation, Tracheal Surgery, and Head or Neck Lump or Swelling.
Dr. Rezaee's office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital