Dr. Rogers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rockelle Rogers, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Kalamazoo, MI. Dr. Rogers completed a residency at St Joseph Mercy Hospital. She currently practices at Borgess Family and Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Ascension Borgess Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Joseph Mercy Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- St Joseph Mercy Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- St Joseph Mercy Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rogers?
She has been my doctor for several years. She’s very thorough, compassionate and straightforward. I really like her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rogers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rogers frequently treats Immunization Administration, Limb Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot.
Dr. Rogers' office is located at 940 John St, Kalamazoo, MI 49001. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Borgess Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Borgess Family and Internal Medicine
Borgess Family and Internal Medicine940 John St, Kalamazoo, MI 49001 (269) 343-7296
Borgess Palliative Care
Sound Physicians at Ascension Borgess-Pipp Hospital411 Naomi St, Plainwell, MI 49080 (269) 226-5165